v18 LibreELEC Testbuilds for x86_64 (Kodi 18.0)
(2018-04-19, 16:19)Milhouse Wrote: @Busta.rhymes - couple of other suggestions:

1. Do you have a "Boot Menu" option when the NUC boots (it's F10 in my i5 Skylake NUC). Make sure you are booting with the UEFI : USB : Generic Flash Disk <blah blah> : OS Bootloader device (this is for UEFI booting) and not the USB : Generic Flash <blah blah> : Boot Drive device (legacy BIOS).

2. https://communities.intel.com/thread/123631 <--- this guy seems to lose video after the video mode is switched, are you able to connect the TV to the other video ports on the NUC in case it's outputting video on the wrong port? It may also have switched into a video mode your TV doesn't support.

My only other suggestion is to return it and request a refund. I really find it hard to recommend anything Intel these days.
 Thanks for the help Milhouse... I installed windows on it this afternoon and that worked fine after that i went ahead and tried one more time to install libreelec. And with the windows install on the ssd the stick was able to boot into installation and i could install it.
After libre elec was installed though i only got black screen again when booting up. I think it has something to do with the device it is trying to boot from or with video modes. 

Either way i have lost my nerves and am sending back the NUC. Just wanted to say thanks one more time. I guess early adoption is not a good thing to do with this type of product.

Messages In This Thread
RE: LibreELEC Testbuilds for x86_64 (Kodi 18.0) - by busta.rhymes - 2018-04-19, 17:34
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
LibreELEC Testbuilds for x86_64 (Kodi 18.0)24