v18 LibreELEC Testbuilds for x86_64 (Kodi 18.0)
(2018-05-11, 14:31)Taomyn Wrote: The past 4 or 5 builds I've been unable to skip back/forward any of my video media past about 30seconds, I just end up with a blank screen. I've made all the changes regarding whitelisting resolutions/refresh rates (I have always had the option "Adjust display refresh rate" to "Always"), but nothing has helped. The whole video file plays just fine, but if i try to skip for any amount, 10/30/60 etc, I get a black screen but the audio is fine. I normally have Kodi set to [email protected] (or 24 as my TV likes to show) but tests with videos recorded at 23.97, 25 or 50/60 I get the same behaviour.

I've tried to upload a log, but when I perform the submit logs and get a URL, I get a black screen again so nothing is displayed, and Kodi restarts back to the start with debugging still active. UPDATE: I think this is the log: https://pastebin.com/gwWQ0bFt

Any ideas?

Yes, it's an Nvidia problem - see comments on PR13824. Going back to #0504 may be the best option until there is a fix.

Separately I've also noticed that audio is glitchy for the first few seconds when starting a video - I need to try and identify when that problem was introduced (not sure if it's Nvidia specific or not), I don't think it was too long ago that it started.
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.

Messages In This Thread
RE: LibreELEC Testbuilds for x86_64 (Kodi 18.0) - by Milhouse - 2018-05-11, 17:50
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
LibreELEC Testbuilds for x86_64 (Kodi 18.0)24