v18 LibreELEC Testbuilds for x86_64 (Kodi 18.0)
(2018-05-12, 01:21)harryruhr Wrote:
(2018-05-11, 22:14)Milhouse Wrote: That doesn't look like a DNS issue - the error suggests the addon doesn't exist in the repository that has been downloaded. One for the add-on system developers? Maybe there's a problem with the mirrors...

No, the add-on is definetely downloadable.

In the meantime I did go back as far as build 0415 - and there the installation of add-ons is working like a charm, so it has to be an issue with the recent builds. I also found a recent post of someone reporting the same problem at
https://discourse.osmc.tv/t/rpi-3-b-kodi...tory/72623

I'm not saying the add-on isn't available for download - I'm saying it appears that Kodi couldn't find the addon details in the repository (an xml file) that Kodi had downloaded. Maybe the repository details were briefly out of sync somehow.
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.

Messages In This Thread
RE: LibreELEC Testbuilds for x86_64 (Kodi 18.0) - by Milhouse - 2018-05-12, 03:36
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
LibreELEC Testbuilds for x86_64 (Kodi 18.0)24