v18 LibreELEC Testbuilds for x86_64 (Kodi 18.0)
(2018-05-12, 10:30)HiassofT Wrote:
(2018-05-12, 09:03)TheKraut Wrote: Second, things appear to work perfectly fine in the LE installer, which should be running the same kernel (or at least, parts of it), right? @seiichiro0185, maybe you could briefly validate this behavior?
I'm wondering if it could maybe be some resource conflict (shared IRQ etc) and/or a side effect of some other driver (wlan, network, bluetooth, ....). Yes, it's a very long shot and wild guess but it's puzzling that the IR receiver works fine in the installer.

Could you post the output of "cat /proc/interrupts"?

It could also be worth a try to disable the out-of-tree broadcom wifi driver. Create a /storage/.config/modprobe.d/disable-wl.conf with the following content:
Code:
blacklist wl

Also try disabling ethernet, wifi and everything else that's not 100% essential (like power saving and wakeup settings) in the BIOS. If this changes IR behaviour we have some starting point where we could further try to narrow it down.

so long,

Hias  
Hi Hias,

Here you go: IRQ log before and after disabling broadcom wifi

Tried disabling BT and WiFi in LE first -> no improvement

Afterwards, I additionally disabled BT, WiFi, LAN and any power / wake-up related settings I could find in BIOS (incl. CIR wake-up from S3/4/5; deep S4/5) -> no improvement

Messages In This Thread
RE: LibreELEC Testbuilds for x86_64 (Kodi 18.0) - by User 413466 - 2018-05-12, 11:26
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
LibreELEC Testbuilds for x86_64 (Kodi 18.0)24