v18 LibreELEC Testbuilds for x86_64 (Kodi 18.0)
(2018-06-19, 03:30)billbillw Wrote: OK, I thought I'd try again now that these builds are using newer kernels. I just tried the 0618 version uploaded a couple hours ago. I am still having the same issue with my NUC7i3BNH not being able to pass DTS-HD Master or TrueHD. It doesn't matter if I have it at 60p or 24p.
To refresh NUC7i3BNH (Kaby Lake) >HDMI cable >Yamaha A3010 receiver > Epson Projector. 

This receiver projector combo has worked fine for me to stream DTS HD Ma/TrueHD for many years using previous Kodi builds (Chromebox, PC, Dell/Wyse Thin Clients, etc). 

I updated the NUC HDMI firmware to 1.66 some time ago and this NUC box works fine with Windows 10 and official Windows 32 bit Kodi. It passes HD audio and does so with refresh rate switching down to 24p. 

I finally figured out how to enable logging. I played back a 1080p movie rip with both DTS-HD Master (5.1) and DTS 5.1. I switched from DTSHDMA to regular DTS after a short period with no audio playback (receiver shows Analog). This was set at fixed 60p for this log. When I switched to bitstreaming regular DTS, it started playing the audio immediately. I switched back to DTS HD Master and the audio dropped again immediately.

Here is the latest Log. 
http://ix.io/1dQ7
Any ideas? 
@fritsch
@Milhouse

Messages In This Thread
RE: LibreELEC Testbuilds for x86_64 (Kodi 18.0) - by billbillw - 2018-06-20, 13:03
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
LibreELEC Testbuilds for x86_64 (Kodi 18.0)24