v18 LibreELEC Testbuilds for x86_64 (Kodi 18.0)
(2018-07-18, 18:33)kowalmisiek Wrote: Hello.

I bought a new Denon AVR x2400h. On my old LibreELEC 8.2.5 there was such a problem. How I set the resolution of 3840x2160x60h with everything is fine. As I set my new AVR as the main source of the sound, the picture on the TV loses synchronization. Hoping that the latest Milhouse build will work well, I installed it but the problem is the same. With resolution of 1920x1080x60hz I can set my AVR and work well then.

Can you help Milhouse?

This is my log

https://paste.ubuntu.com/p/zM4tmvjBmy/

Assuming this is a refresh rate issue, have you enabled the relevant resolution in the whitelist (select resolutions in Settings > System > Display > Whitelist, and enable Settings > Player > Videos > Adjust display refresh rate).

Otherwise, I'm not really sure I understand what the problem is but maybe someone else will, and can help you based on your log.
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.

Messages In This Thread
RE: LibreELEC Testbuilds for x86_64 (Kodi 18.0) - by Milhouse - 2018-07-18, 19:52
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
LibreELEC Testbuilds for x86_64 (Kodi 18.0)24