v18 LibreELEC Testbuilds for x86_64 (Kodi 18.0)
(2018-08-04, 18:28)Bugg Wrote: Hello,

thanks for your great work, I am succesfully running your builds on my Raspberry Pi.

Now I want to use them on my media computer too and ran into a problem.
I am running you most recent build on my computer with a TBS6922 tv card. I am using TVheadend Server.
In the last stable build 8.2.5 I have no problems and TVheadend Server lists the card as Tmax TAS2101, I can find all available channels. No problem.
However running your test builds, TVheadend Server does not seem to be able to recognize the card. It is not listed.
I am using the recent build from August 3rd but tried several other older builds dating back some months which also do not work.

Do you have any idea what the problem could be? Any help would be appreciated. I can provide more information or run any tests if it helps.

Thanks!

Go to the Logfiles Samba share and upload the most recent zip file to Dropbox/Googledrive etc, then post the download link.
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.

Messages In This Thread
RE: LibreELEC Testbuilds for x86_64 (Kodi 18.0) - by Milhouse - 2018-08-05, 03:11
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
LibreELEC Testbuilds for x86_64 (Kodi 18.0)24