v18 LibreELEC Testbuilds for x86_64 (Kodi 18.0)
(2018-08-05, 22:29)Bugg Wrote: Hey,

thanks for the quick reply.
I just tried everything again with a totally clean system with the only modification being the TVheadend Server installed. The result is the same.
After checking the hardware log myself I realized that even though the system still recognizes the card, the driver does not load anymore. In the hardware log of the 9.0 build these two lines are missing:
Quote:Kernel driver in use: SAA716x
Budget Kernel modules: saa716x_dvb

Here are the two complete logfiles: https://we.tl/Cc5N5TUUtA
The first one is after the clean install of the 8.2.5 stable version, only modification is that TVheadend Server installed.
The second is the same system simply having been updated to the latest version #0804.

Thanks!

Yes, correct - see the announcement in #0616 when we switched to the 4.17.y kernel branch. The DVB drivers (including SAA716x) are not currently included due to upstream incompatibilities - this should be addressed with 4.18.y in a week or so.
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.

Messages In This Thread
RE: LibreELEC Testbuilds for x86_64 (Kodi 18.0) - by Milhouse - 2018-08-05, 22:51
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
LibreELEC Testbuilds for x86_64 (Kodi 18.0)24