v18 LibreELEC Testbuilds for x86_64 (Kodi 18.0)
(2018-08-08, 22:46)Bugg Wrote: Hi Milhouse,

I just want to let you know that my tv cards driver does still not load even though you added the dvb drivers back in the last build. Not sure if I should still have to wait for the 4.18.x kernel as you said before. Should it work already?

Did you enable "DVB drivers for TBS (CrazyCat)" (Addons > Services) and reboot?

Can you upload the logfile zip.

(2018-08-08, 22:46)Bugg Wrote: I am also experiencing another error on my LibreELEC installlation. I have some videos on my samba server and want to add the movies to show up in Kodi. When I am using the Add video function everything works fine first, I can select the folders I want to add in the add video source window without problems. I can open the network share and see the subfolders it contains and add it but after a few seconds I cannot access it anymore and get the error "Operation not permitted". Even though I restart the system I keep getting the same error until I do a soft reset of my Kodi settings. Then however I experience the same again...access for a few seconds until it shows the error message again when trying to access. I am using the same configuration on my Odroid CoreELEC setup with access to the same server without any problems. NFS works but I would prefer to use Samba (Please ignore the NFS error in the log, I was about to add a NFS share there but stopped it). Did anyone here experience the same issues?
Here is the log: http://paste.kodi.tv/axiseqikod

Cheers,
Bugg

Please start a new thread on the LibreELEC forum, or post in one of the many existing Samba threads that mention "Operation not permitted" - there's a ton of posts addressing various Samba issues and how to solve them. I can't give you specifics as you haven't said anything about your Samba server (the OS name or version, or even version of Samba if it is actually Samba and not Windows ie. SMB which is not strictly "Samba"). Do make sure you've done the usual which is (if it's Windows) add a machine account, and if it's Samba then enable SMB3 as server max protocol.
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.

Messages In This Thread
RE: LibreELEC Testbuilds for x86_64 (Kodi 18.0) - by Milhouse - 2018-08-08, 23:01
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
LibreELEC Testbuilds for x86_64 (Kodi 18.0)24