v18 LibreELEC Testbuilds for x86_64 (Kodi 18.0)
(2018-08-12, 14:04)dirkie Wrote: Hey there, i have an installing problem on my new nuc7pjyh. I have read thru this thread and various threads on libreelec forum. The issue was mentioned here before but i can't find any feedback on the solution. So my issue is with the new alpha (LibreELEC-Generic.x86_64-8.90.003.img.gz) i can't boot. The bootloader pops up asking to run or live or install but after the timeout or after typing "run" the keyboard LED goes black and system hangs.
So what I have tried already:
8.2.5 stable build: hangs at start because of missing driver or something
8.90.003 -> error described above
8.2.5 with kernel and system files overwritten as suggested with files from:
#0323 -> same error
#0810 -> same error

I tried all the above with stock bios (I believe 0027), 0037 and the latest 0042.

Any advices?

Not really sure, as I don't have a Gemini Lake machine to test with. Most likely another buggy Intel BIOS, or it requires additional kernel commits - you could try booting the installer with KERNEL and SYSTEM from 4.18-rc8 and see if that is any better.
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.

Messages In This Thread
RE: LibreELEC Testbuilds for x86_64 (Kodi 18.0) - by Milhouse - 2018-08-12, 21:04
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
LibreELEC Testbuilds for x86_64 (Kodi 18.0)24