v18 LibreELEC Testbuilds for x86_64 (Kodi 18.0)
(2018-08-13, 19:39)dirkie Wrote: @Milhouse thank you gain for your reply. I just installed Ubuntu 18.04.1 LTS on tht NUC . "without" problems. Only problem: I hve to unplug and replug HDMI after initial boot.
fresh install:

When booting the LibreELEC installer, have you tried changing HDMI ports on the NUC (unplugging the cable from HDMI1 and plugging into HDMI2, or vice versa)? I seem to recall an issue with Intel NUCs a while ago where the output port would switch resulting in blank screens (either that, or I've mis-remembered what the problem was at the time).

Can you disable the "other" HDMI/Display Port/whatever output in the BIOS?

Edit: Also, do you have the option to boot using BIOS (Legacy) or only UEFI? In the boot manager you should see the USB boot drive listed twice, once for UEFI and again without UEFI - try both (if you haven't already). As you can tell, I'm running out of ideas.
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.

Messages In This Thread
RE: LibreELEC Testbuilds for x86_64 (Kodi 18.0) - by Milhouse - 2018-08-13, 20:50
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
LibreELEC Testbuilds for x86_64 (Kodi 18.0)24