v18 LibreELEC Testbuilds for x86_64 (Kodi 18.0)
(2018-08-28, 20:18)Devil-Strike Wrote: @Milhouse so you say hevc in Netflix should works? tried allot of time to get hevc(Apollo lake should work) under Netflix working but it just hangs when I try to start a serie, not that this is a big problem because h264 works just fine.

No, I'm not saying 4K HEVC should work - I'm only saying 4K HEVC doesn't work for me as the CPU software decode is too much for my i5 Skylake. I only see 100% activity on 1 core (and eventually 95C temps that result in CPU throttling) when trying to play a 4K HEVC stream, so even a more powerful i7/i9 CPU may struggle but perhaps with adequate cooling and if you wait long enough you might see a few frames.
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.

Messages In This Thread
RE: LibreELEC Testbuilds for x86_64 (Kodi 18.0) - by Milhouse - 2018-08-28, 20:44
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
LibreELEC Testbuilds for x86_64 (Kodi 18.0)24