v18 LibreELEC Testbuilds for x86_64 (Kodi 18.0)
(2018-09-03, 20:31)Milhouse Wrote: At this time the latest 8.90.004 alpha build is fairly close to the latest test build, although the Alpha build uses an older kernel (still 4.18.y though, so that shouldn't make to much difference) and lacks various other changes/updates present in these test builds. Alpha/Beta builds will always trail these test builds by varying amounts, from days to weeks. Obviously as time passes between an alpha (or beta) build and the latest test build, the number of differences (mainly Kodi bug fixes, package and kernel updates) steadily increases until most of those changes appear in the next alpha/beta build at which point the differences reduce (ideally to zero, but that will probably only happen once I stop creating test builds).

Great, thanks for the detailed info! Smile I don't use PVR addons, but I'm mainly concerned about database/library versions. I guess that is pretty stable now that Kodi 18 i closing in towards a beta.

Wish

Messages In This Thread
RE: LibreELEC Testbuilds for x86_64 (Kodi 18.0) - by wishyou - 2018-09-03, 21:27
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
LibreELEC Testbuilds for x86_64 (Kodi 18.0)24