v18 LibreELEC Testbuilds for x86_64 (Kodi 18.0)
(2018-09-22, 05:05)Milhouse Wrote:
(2018-09-21, 21:26)Aenima99x Wrote: @Milhouse  Do you know where the ntp servers are set at (not in the gui). My clients seem to be hitting the pool.ntp.org quite a bit and I have an internal ntp server I want to use instead. Thanks.

You can override the NTP settings for all connections in Settings > LibreELEC > Network > NTP Servers, I believe.

Or there are per-connection settings in Settings > LibreELEC > Connections, edit your Connection and configure NTP Servers.

However if you have multiple clients and you are using DHCP then you might be better off configuring NTP in the DHCP settings (if your DHCP server doesn't support NTP then run a local DHCP server on the same server as your NTP server?) 
 Yeah I already pushed out the NTP settings with my DHCP configs. I was just ssh'ed into one of my boxes and wanted to test the change that way before I set the DHCP options. I found the ntp settings in /etc/connman/main.conf
Thanks.

Messages In This Thread
RE: LibreELEC Testbuilds for x86_64 (Kodi 18.0) - by Aenima99x - 2018-09-22, 05:41
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
LibreELEC Testbuilds for x86_64 (Kodi 18.0)24