v18 LibreELEC Testbuilds for x86_64 (Kodi 18.0)
(2018-09-25, 10:49)Milhouse Wrote:
(2018-09-25, 07:45)wints Wrote: Hi got a problem, I've done a few of these updates of late with out any problems untill last night during the install of #0923 all went well untill first boot where I'm now just stuck on the kodi leia boot screen, tried restarting a few times but still the same out come any ideas? I'm at work now so can't provide to much info, this is installed on a chromebox. Cheers

Can't say for sure without a crash log. My guess would be that your /storage/.kodi/userdata/profiles.xml file has gone AWOL, as that seems to kill kodi quite effectively.  
OK thanks for that, So if that is the case that the profiles.xml is AWOL How do I fix it (still very newb at this) lol?,  I take it the crash log is in the same Dir as above? now the newbie question's can you please tell the the default username and password to ssh (I'm using Winscp) into LibreELEC? for some unknown reason I can't login anymore not changed anything from when I last used it although it's been awhile. Sorry for all the newbie questions your help is most appreciated.
9.1 Cinema Room htpc with Kodi Matrix & emby server~Epson EH-TW9300~Homemade 8ft pj screen~AVR~Yamaha RX-A3070~Speakers~Monitor Audio RX6 Fronts & RX Centre~RXFX Surrounds~250's Rears~180's Front Presence~BK XXLS400 Sub~8033C AntiMode~HarmonyOne

Messages In This Thread
RE: LibreELEC Testbuilds for x86_64 (Kodi 18.0) - by wints - 2018-09-26, 07:33
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
LibreELEC Testbuilds for x86_64 (Kodi 18.0)24