v18 LibreELEC Testbuilds for x86_64 (Kodi 18.0)
(2018-10-16, 10:42)Pienoet Wrote: @Milhouse Am i right that cec is broken with latest build #1015?

My nuc7i5bnh complains that the firmware of my pulse8 adapter isn’t compatible and i need to update the firmware.

Then i reverted to #1006 but it still complains that the frimeare of my cec adapter isn’t compatible...

Before updating to #1015 everything was fine.

Hmm... I don't see any CEC changes in #1015, and I don't have any CEC capable displays with which to check here. We don't include any CEC firmware in these builds (it requires Windows, eugh) so if #1006 worked before, then going back to #1006 should continue to work. Can you post a #1015 kodi log from within the LE Settings addon (so that it includes journalctl as well). It might be worth enabling CEC component logging, enable debug, rebooting, then posting the log.

Is anyone else experiencing CEC issues after #1015? I'll see if any LE team members are able to test CEC.
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.

Messages In This Thread
RE: LibreELEC Testbuilds for x86_64 (Kodi 18.0) - by Milhouse - 2018-10-16, 10:49
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
LibreELEC Testbuilds for x86_64 (Kodi 18.0)24