v18 LibreELEC Testbuilds for x86_64 (Kodi 18.0)
(2018-11-17, 02:05)cranks Wrote: On a slightly different topic....can you suggest how I can copy this working Kodi onto another pc running a different version of Kodi thus saving me setup time?? (I have two SFF pc's running different Kodi builds that are in other rooms...like to save time setting up the other one if possible..)

Normally you'd use the backup/restore facility in LE Settings add-on, but only if the two Kodi versions are using the same database versions (or the system to which you restore the backup is using a higher database version, which won't be the case if you use one of my builds as the backup source). When the other Kodi system is using an older database version (eg. Krypton) then it won't see the database version you restore. Also, Kodi 18 uses a different settings system which can't be restored to a pre-Kodi 18 system.
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.

Messages In This Thread
RE: LibreELEC Testbuilds for x86_64 (Kodi 18.0) - by Milhouse - 2018-11-17, 02:28
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
LibreELEC Testbuilds for x86_64 (Kodi 18.0)24