v18 LibreELEC Testbuilds for x86_64 (Kodi 18.0)
(2018-11-18, 18:22)riccardo Wrote: Hi, please how to disable a message appearing when LE starts saying "Remote communication server failed to start" ?
And I don't know if it's my config or a bug but audio passthrough has still some issues on NUC 6CAYH. The Dolby+ audio plays only if I play the video containng this audio as a first video (after fresh boot). If I first play a video with other audio format in it and then try to play other one with Dolby+, the audio won't play. I have to reboot LE to get Dolby+ working again.
Edit: If this happens, the LE gets messed up and all the non-HD audio formats won't play either. Only DTS-HD/MA and TrueHD stay functional.

No log, no problem.
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.

Messages In This Thread
RE: LibreELEC Testbuilds for x86_64 (Kodi 18.0) - by Milhouse - 2018-11-18, 23:38
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
LibreELEC Testbuilds for x86_64 (Kodi 18.0)24