v18 LibreELEC Testbuilds for x86_64 (Kodi 18.0)
(2018-11-21, 17:27)Milhouse Wrote:
(2018-11-21, 08:33)Simaryp Wrote: Hey Milhouse, I am not doing frequent updates of your builds so I don't know from which build this started but with the recent builds I have an annoying bug again that I had beforehand only on a different custom build.
I am running a HTPC with an Asrock J4105-ITX. I have randomly a mouse cursor in the center of my display. I think I saw it in the past sometimes on bootup before Kodi launched. The occurrence flipflops randomly when the display switches between video playback. For example: After boot; no cursor. During video 1; no cursor. Back in Kodi; cursor. During next video; cursor. And so on. There is no systematic in it. Switching TV-channels might also cause this. Only thing I can say is that switching the displaymode might trigger a flip.
It seems also to be different from the Kodi mouse. I activated it, while I had the cursor in the center. But this caused a second bigger cursor to appear in the upper left corner. I have no mouse attached to the system only a FLIRC-USB, which is usually detected as an Keyboard.

I asked already in the libreelec forum but got no response so far.

Can you take a photograph? Have you tried disabling mouse input? It would help if you could identify the first build with this issue. 
Hi Milhouse I pinned it down. Build 1027 is fine. Starting with Build 1028 both main issues, the occurence of mouse cursor and the wrong frequency on dvb start. In direct comparison I also figured out that starting playback in general takes longer and the tv gives information that the input signal has changed. With 1027 that wasn't the case.

Messages In This Thread
RE: LibreELEC Testbuilds for x86_64 (Kodi 18.0) - by Simaryp - 2018-11-30, 18:15
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
LibreELEC Testbuilds for x86_64 (Kodi 18.0)24