v18 LibreELEC Testbuilds for x86_64 (Kodi 18.0)
(2018-11-24, 18:08)riccardo Wrote: ... Dolby+ audio plays only if I play the video containing this audio as a first video (after fresh boot). If I first play a video with other audio format and then try to play other one with Dolby+, the audio won't play. I have to reboot LE to get Dolby+ working again.
This also happens if I play Dolby+ first (log 16:15:53.494 - audio played OK), then other video with a different audio (log 16:18:15.912 - audio played OK) and then again the first video with Dolby+ (log 16:27:31.183 - audio did not play).
Hi guys, I´m dealing with similar Dolby+ EAC3 problem as the guy above. Files with Dolby+ EAC3 play fine only if no file with HD audio format (DTS-HD|XLL|X|Dolby TrueHD|Atmos) was played before in the current boot session. The only thing that helps is to reboot my NUC or to put it to sleep and then wake.
Could it still be a kernel bug of some sort? It´s like my AVR doesn´t understand the audio format in this case or maybe the stream sent from NUC over (DP)HDMI contains only video but no audio. Had no issue like this on any previous HTPC together with my beloved AVR-4310.
https://paste.kodi.tv/goheratoza.kodiI did similar steps as riccardo. Played a video with Dolby+ with no issues, then stopped and played another video with DTS-HD - everything played fine, then again played the first one with Dolby+. Audio didn't work this time.

Messages In This Thread
RE: LibreELEC Testbuilds for x86_64 (Kodi 18.0) - by avoidconflictz - 2018-12-02, 02:52
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
LibreELEC Testbuilds for x86_64 (Kodi 18.0)24