v18 LibreELEC Testbuilds for x86_64 (Kodi 18.0)
Milhouse I have a question for you. So since the 25Hz bug with DVB is gone the only really bugger remaining is the damn cursor. That the switching of resolution is different know is a thing I can get used to.
So you said libreelec uses fluxbox as window manager. Can you tell me where the cursor icon is stored? Then I would replace it by the transparent png. Actually I don't know why there is a cursor enabled at all because Libreelec is solely used with kodi. In principal the icon replacement could be a standard by default.

Or maybe if you can give me a note how xserver is started I could try this:
http://www.noah.org/wiki/cursor_disable_in_X11

I spent now hours browsing through the filesystem searching for hints about fluxbox and xserver configuration. But since every distribution handles stuff differently and messing around with / is not the typical thing to do under libreelec searching the web wasn't helpful either.

Edit: From the system.log I figured out that it might be controlled by /run/libreelec/xorg-settings.conf I added in the line there -nocursor. But it didn't work and checking the file I saw it was reset. Sad
This is what I found about Xorg.
Code:

564 root 0:00 xorg-launch-helper -nolisten tcp vt01 -s 0 -noreset -allowMouseOpenFail -config /storage/.config/xorg.conf
566 root 0:00 {smbd-notifyd} /usr/sbin/smbd
567 root 0:00 {cleanupd} /usr/sbin/smbd
570 root 0:00 /usr/bin/Xorg -nolisten tcp vt01 -s 0 -noreset -allowMouseOpenFail -config /storage/.config/xorg.conf

I think I found the right file.
/usr/lib/systemd/system/xorg.service
It looks like

Code:

GNU nano 3.0 xorg.service

[Unit]
Description=Xorg Server
Before=graphical.target kodi.service
After=multi-user.target
ConditionKernelCommandLine=!installer

[Service]
Type=notify
EnvironmentFile=-/run/libreelec/debug/xorg.conf
ExecStart=/usr/bin/xorg-launch -nolisten tcp vt01 $XORG_DEBUG
Restart=always
RestartSec=2
StartLimitInterval=0

[Install]
WantedBy=graphical.target

I think i have to add -nocursor before -nolisten. But I cant write to the file.

Messages In This Thread
RE: LibreELEC Testbuilds for x86_64 (Kodi 18.0) - by Simaryp - 2018-12-09, 10:51
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
LibreELEC Testbuilds for x86_64 (Kodi 18.0)24