v18 LibreELEC Testbuilds for x86_64 (Kodi 18.0)
(2019-03-04, 05:19)Matt Devo Wrote:  so upon closer inspection, snd_soc_skl being loaded isn't the issue, since it is present/loaded on the official builds as well.  But for some reason, on the official builds, snd_hda_intel is what attaches to the audio device (per lspci -vnn), whereas on Milhouse's builds it's snd_soc_skl that attaches.  Moreover, the subsystem ID is reported differently (Google vs Intel, different vendor/device IDs):

The only kernel difference between official 9.0.1 and my latest release is PR3324 which bumps the kernel from 4.19.23 to 4.19.26 (I've been including this PR for about 2 weeks, since #0221).

I'm not sure what would cause the IDs to be reported differently, unless there's some sort of race situation with one driver loading before the other - if you reboot the official release does it always load the driver in the same order?
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.

Messages In This Thread
RE: LibreELEC Testbuilds for x86_64 (Kodi 18.0) - by Milhouse - 2019-03-04, 08:02
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
LibreELEC Testbuilds for x86_64 (Kodi 18.0)24