v18 LibreELEC Testbuilds for x86_64 (Kodi 18.0)
(2019-03-04, 23:42)Milhouse Wrote:
(2019-03-04, 22:45)UrushibaraRuka Wrote: I mean, it's not that big of a deal really as everything else seems to work normally (apart from my persisting Amazon issue where I only get sub-720p streams and 1080p only on some shows).
Maybe I should enable debug-logging, restart, start any amazon video and stop it after a while and post that log? Would that help in any way if it's an issue on my end?

It could be a peering issue, the server is in Frankfurt, Germany. I wouldn't worry about it too much, these things normally clear themselves up over time. 
 So the server is pretty much across the street for me (I'm from Frankfurt).

Anyway, I had another issue with my old installation (which was the reason for the clean install) and I hope that's gone now as I haven't tested it yet.
Short description of the issue:
Whenever I started libreelec and went to any streaming service (youtube, amazon, watchbox, tvnow, twitch) the video would "hang" after about 15 minutes for 8-10 seconds and then resume as if nothing happend (or rarly go back into the menu).
This only occured once, after that it wouldn't happen again unless I reboot my HTPC.
In the logs was always a connection error for that exact moment.

Again, it only happend once per boot. Also not that much of a big deal, just a tiny bit annoying.

Then again, it might be my router as it's in service for about 5 years or so. Maybe it wants to retire Tongue

Messages In This Thread
RE: LibreELEC Testbuilds for x86_64 (Kodi 18.0) - by UrushibaraRuka - 2019-03-05, 02:15
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
LibreELEC Testbuilds for x86_64 (Kodi 18.0)24