v18 LibreELEC Testbuilds for x86_64 (Kodi 18.0)
I've had a pretty catastrophic failure after switching to LE 9.0.1 stable from one of these builds, not sure which one. Would've been a fairly recent build probably LibreELEC-Generic.x86_64-9.0-devel-20190131212758-#0131-g974f4cb. Yes it's probably my fault for switching from a test build to a stable but everything seemed ok for 24 hours then this morning the system had crashed. It may be just coincidence and my SSD has borked. I am getting a bad sector reported in Disks :/

My storage partition is no longer detected. I'm trying to recover it or at least the .kodi folder however I'm having some problems and I'm not sure if anyone here could help. This is what I get in TestDisk 7.0 on my Ubuntu 18.04 Live:

And then if I select both partitions with data I get a structure bad error:

I can access data on the second storage partition listed and copy off however the directory structure is a bit weird. I'm finding files inside folders which shouldn't be there and the .kodi dir is missing from the root.

I have a backup from a few weeks ago so it's not the end of the world but any suggestions to find my latest .kodi dir is much appreciated.

Messages In This Thread
RE: LibreELEC Testbuilds for x86_64 (Kodi 18.0) - by Morphy99 - 2019-03-10, 14:48
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
LibreELEC Testbuilds for x86_64 (Kodi 18.0)24