v18 LibreELEC Testbuilds for x86_64 (Kodi 18.0)
(2019-03-19, 12:19)nuovacarne Wrote: Hi! 
When I run Librelec Leia, I must wait a lot of seconds (sometime minutes!) to see "the current movies" "the recently add movie", and also all addon installed. After this time, all work perfect. I have mysql database, but if i go directly on genre list o directors list the query is fast, so it's not a db connection problem, I suppose. Any suggestions? Thanx

Can't really help without a debug log (wiki), or a description of your MySQL server hardware which may be underpowered, or the size of your library. If you've got a Realtek NIC then post a kernel log (dmesg) in case you need the workaround, other than that it's unlikely to be an issue specific to these builds but more likely your server hardware/network/library which may be struggling with Leia.
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.

Messages In This Thread
RE: LibreELEC Testbuilds for x86_64 (Kodi 18.0) - by Milhouse - 2019-03-20, 00:39
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
LibreELEC Testbuilds for x86_64 (Kodi 18.0)24