v18 LibreELEC Testbuilds for x86_64 (Kodi 18.0)
(2019-04-07, 23:55)smp1 Wrote:
(2019-04-07, 23:08)Milhouse Wrote: If there's something that is fixed in 6.04 which is currently a problem with 6.03 it might be better to backport and test a patch for 6.03.

I'm trying to debug an intermittent boot issue with my new Asrock Gemini Lake board. Sometimes (rarely) it hangs right before it tries to boot the kernel - I suspect there is some sort of syslinux/UEFI compatibility issue. Unfortunately there is no legacy boot mode on those boards. I built an image with syslinux 6.04-pre3 but it does not boot at all (bootx64.efi / ldlinux.e64 files appear to be non-functional - if I replace them from ver.6.03 - the board boots).

In future when asking me to include something you know results in unbootable systems it might be a good idea to mention up front that it results in unbootable systems...

I'll try a clean test build here with 6.04-pre3 and let you know how it goes on my Skylake NUC.
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.

Messages In This Thread
RE: LibreELEC Testbuilds for x86_64 (Kodi 18.0) - by Milhouse - 2019-04-08, 01:45
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
LibreELEC Testbuilds for x86_64 (Kodi 18.0)24