• 447(current)
Titan BINGIE MOD v1 (UPDATED - 07/24/2020)
From Kodi version 20 onwards, “favourites” must be replaced by “favouritesbrowser”.

(ActivateWindow(favourites) => ActivateWindow(favouritesbrowser)
(2024-04-21, 13:31)AchillesPunks Wrote:
(2024-04-21, 13:28)LostBrit76 Wrote: Hi, unfortunately, playlists are completely empty when following your directions (Nvidia shield), no playlists are displayed at all
It's not a skin issue it's Nvidia. Someone who has Nvidia will need to help you.

Hi, i have the same issue , and even i made a new refresh install. (htpc, ASUS N3050, libreelec, nexus), with previou version all was ok. but this last one i cant see the playlist.
I installed in my PC (window) and here is possible see the playlist.
Any idea?
Quote:Linux
special://xbmc - /usr/share/kodi when installed from a binary package (ie PPA, rpm, deb, etc). /usr/local/share/kodi when compiled (unless you specify an alternate prefix)
special://home - /home/[username]/.kodi
Note: The '.', this directory is hidden so you may need to enable hidden files in your file manager to see it.
After work i will check this.
@AchillesPunks
i must be desagree with u about playlist issues, like i posted before i having the same problems, actually i created a playlist with the kodi ui and i can see it in the file manager, but the playlist section still empty.
please any idea, cus i had been used this skin for years and have a lot of customs playlist of my own. Thanxs.

PD: on previous version nothing of this happens. (My setpup: HTPC asus n3050, libreelec 11.0.5).
Sorry, LIBREELEC v 11.0.6
I've used skin variables to set up a dynamically changing widget on the home hub. For the label I used $INFO[Container(xxxx).List item.Property(widget)] and this works brilliantly to display the name of the current active widget.

I've set up similar dynamically changing widgets with skin variables which I'd like to use on the movie and tv hubs, however using the above format for the label doesn't work - it just reads exactly what I typed in instead of the name of the current active widget. Is there some special format I need to use here, or will it just not work on the movie and tv hubs?

Also, and I'm sure this has been requested before, random sorting for widgets in the movie and tv show hubs would be great. My home hub looks very dynamic and I get to see new content all the time, but the movie and tv show hubs look a bit static and dull in comparison.
Can you add to show media codec details while in osd like hdr and atmos detail?
(11 hours ago)dinjo Wrote: Can you add to show media codec details while in osd like hdr and atmos detail?
Change from Bingie osd to the other and you can show details
Titan Bingie Mod
@AchillesPunks
I forced an update for the skin and now I see only the spotlight on the homescreen. No menus or settings, just the poster with play and more info buttons.
Any idea how to fix this? Preferably by keeping my previous configuration.
Thanks!
Using Kodi 20.2
  • 447(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan BINGIE MOD v1 (UPDATED - 07/24/2020)0