Usability: Channel focus in PVR Windows
The benefit is when you want to record shows in timeline epg view and switching to fullscreen tv after comercial brake and back later to timeline epg again. If it reset after channel change it is good but of course i dont want it to remeber last position in timeline epg view forever if i leeve th channel running for hours/days
(2017-03-05, 00:31)Jönke Wrote: The benefit is when you want to record shows in timeline epg view and switching to fullscreen tv after comercial brake and back later to timeline epg again. If it reset after channel change it is good but of course i dont want it to remeber last position in timeline epg view forever if i leeve th channel running for hours/days

How often have you actually (!) encountered this situation? Seems quite "constructed" to me.
Your right , not very often Smile
Focus to current running channel and programme in epg in all windows is the right way to go!
(2017-03-05, 13:23)Jönke Wrote: Your right , not very often Smile
Focus to current running channel and programme in epg in all windows is the right way to go!

+1
Unraid: Asus Z97Extreme4 / Xeon E3-1231 3,4 GHZ / 32GB RAM / 17TB HDD / Cine TV C2/T2 DuoFlex / EasyMouse2 / Docker: EmbyServer, TVheadend, OSCam, OpenVPN-AS
3 Rooms: NVidia Shield 2017 / Kodi 18 | Kitchen: 5i3RYK / 4GB RAM / Win10 / Emby
> Give me some really cool use cases or there are good chances that I will remove this feature that most people seem not to like/understand.

Go ahead and remove it. Smile
Just my 2 cents
Diddle
(2017-07-03, 09:51)diddle Wrote: > Give me some really cool use cases or there are good chances that I will remove this feature that most people seem not to like/understand.

Go ahead and remove it. [emoji2]
Just my 2 cents
Diddle

I did not remove it. However, the behavior can be changed now using a new setting, which will be available with next Kodi 18 Leia nightly build. => https://github.com/xbmc/xbmc/pull/13237

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Usability: Channel focus in PVR Windows0