Release myth2kodi -- generate Kodi friendly file-names from MythTV recordings.
Ok, so I should wait until the next release before I do too much is what I am getting from this. I also only watch recordings via Kodi, but yes, the schedules direct data is very good so I rarely have to deal with dupes. My main goal was to try and avoid having all my transcoded files be re-recorded as I often use a "record all episodes" rule for quite a few things (especially children's shows so they can watch them at their leisure.)

I am trying to automate as much of the process as possible for the wife acceptance factor. I currently have an inotfywait script watching my recordings folder (it doesn't do anything yet but output messages to the terminal because I was waiting to hear from you before I did anything rash but it does work.) It sounds like you have it pretty well figured out and working to that end.

ETA: Do you know how to set the framerate as same-as-source using the CLI? I can't seem to find any documentation about that.

Messages In This Thread
RE: myth2kodi -- generate Kodi friendly file-names from MythTV recordings. - by jctennis - 2017-03-11, 15:56
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
myth2kodi -- generate Kodi friendly file-names from MythTV recordings.2