• 11(current)
WIP Aeon 2 (Kodi Matrix/Leia/Krypton)
(2017-01-23, 16:37)djh_ Wrote: There isn't much of a plan for how games will look yet, but it'll be as different from the other sections as they are from each other, and yes, will be designed around variable aspect ratio artwork.

EDIT: Actually, I can't guarantee that. The most likely outcome will be that it doesn't use cover art at all, but rather screenshots. Cover art quality and availability for old games is all over the place.

Your project sounds wonderful to me. For all I've seen I think I made the best decision on the design of the classic games. Do you have a page to donate? I apologize if you do not currently receive them and consider that you lack respect.
I'm torn when it comes to the classic games, tbh. I suspect I'll go with cover art just because some of it's so evocative, but no doubt it'll be a nightmare sourcing a lot of it at uniform quality.
www: deadendthrills.com
follow on twitter for updates, etc: @deadendthrills
hey djh I dont have any questions, just wanted to say this looks (and sorry for the language) fucking incredible.

Cant wait to use this on my home theater setup. Going to take it to a whole new level.

Greatly appreciate your work Smile
TV: UE55F8005
XBMC: Mac mini 2012 with windows 8.1
SOUND: Sonos playbar + Sonos Sub + 2x Rear Play: 3
Looks really, really professional!

Can we get a video of this skin in action, please?!
In pictures we can't see the cool animation you are speaking from Smile
Wow!

I was just browsing the forum at work cause i am waiting for the bosses to make decisions on what module i need to code next in the ServiceNow platform and i stumble onto this!

Now don't be scared djh_, but every couple of years i went on your profile to see if you decided to make a comeback and grace us with a game changer of a skin! I am not stalking you i swear! lol

I am so excited to see this skin in action! I remember doing my 1st BIG mod for Aeon and i have been using it or an upgraded version of it ever since.

The screenshot you have already shown have me salivating...

Welcome back!

-Pr.
[4 Kodi Clients + 4 Norco RPC-4224 Media Servers w/376 TB HDD Space]
Hope this skin doesn't die before it's released.

Also is this customisable?
Hah, that won't happen.

Things have been a bit quiet on here because it's at the point where I can *almost* do a video, but it's not quite 100% in the areas I want to show. Ironing all the kinks out of the various animations takes forever. I wanted to show the Gallery area but just have't found a look for it yet.
Hey djh,

thx for developing this skin.
When do you think is it ready for release?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H6rnh1rz...e=youtu.be
one word: amazing!
I take it back about the font choice.

Love the gallery section. That really gets the job done.
Bitcoin donations: 1Hvo9rWzhAVbuPrshgaGZaD7qcLFTCPuiv
[Skin] Pellucid
[Skin] Maximinimalism
Awesome! djh_ now I have no doubts, you are an artist and have deep knowledge about skinning, so that's the perfection. Great job!

Quick comment, while I was watching the video, sometimes I had the perception that I was lost, I mean, I didn't notice you had clicked in a section of the main menu, and I need a few seconds to know on which section were you. I think this is because in the views there is nothing that says "Music", "Movies" or something like that, you just click and suddenly you are viewing the Depeche Mode albums. Maybe is only a feeling...
Oh another question, why in Movies the highlighted movie line overlaps the poster (with this characteristic white triangle that I like so much), but not in the Music view?
WOW, this is really amazing!

Is your skin compatible to krypton or is it made for leia?

Greetings Hoppel
frontend: nvidia shield tv 2019 pro | apple tv 4k | sonos arc 5.1.2 | lg oled65c97la
backend: supermicro x11ssh-ctf | xeon | 64gb ecc | wd red | zfs raid-z2 | dd max s8

software: debian | proxmox | openmediavault | docker | kodi | emby | tvheadend | fhem | unifi
(2017-02-15, 20:03)hoppel118 Wrote: WOW, this is really amazing!

Is your skin compatible to krypton or is it made for leia?

Greetings Hoppel

In the first post, he said the skin is running in Krypton.
  • 11(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon 2 (Kodi Matrix/Leia/Krypton)30