• 37(current)
WIP Aeon 2 (Kodi Matrix/Leia/Krypton)
At the moment the pictures database is a kind of butchered version of the MyPicsDB addon, which is way too heavy for what I actually need. I'll probably code something much smaller from scratch and then build it up as needed, but be sure to retain compatibility with the database tables. The description strings are stored in a database field, which I appreciate means they'd have to be rewritten if you ever had to rebuild. I suspect I'll end up reading them from a common tag within the folder.jpg file used for the folder cover artwork.
www: deadendthrills.com
follow on twitter for updates, etc: @deadendthrills
Thanks for the inside, didn’t even was aware we had such plug-in.
Congrats on picking dragonfly, that and priestess are probably my favourites off that album [emoji16]

Not much I can say about the skin, I mean we know the quality of your work and your taste.

Keep doing incredible things and keep ignoring the moaning!
More or less, based on your work plan, when do you think you'll be able to share an alpha test version of Aeon 2? Sorry, I don't know much about coding, but for me it would be wonderful to just be able to test what you recorded in your video. (I'm a fan of your work and have been hoping for years to even be able to see your skin in the Kodi settings screen).
Watching your last video (again) I've realised all your movie posters are without any text at all, bringing a way more clear view.
Is this due some magic plugin you have installed or is it you spending the time looking for this art manually?

Also, will the screen saver from your penultimate video (the one where there are like three layers, background, movie title and character, moving separately) be available whenever you release this piece of art?

Thanks
As someone that digs clean posters, I would say, he did it manually like I did.
It really makes a difference Smile
Kodi 21.0α | Ubuntu 22.04.3 | Kernel 6.4.x | intel i5-12600K | Gigabyte Z690 Gaming X DDR4 | Corsair 2x8192MB (DDR4-3200) | HDPlex H5v2 | HDPlex 400W HiFi DC-ATX | Pioneer VSX-934 | LG 65B7D
Both TVDB and TMDB support 'no language' posters.

https://www.thetvdb.com/movies/the-matri...rk/posters

https://www.themoviedb.org/movie/624860-...anguage=xx
Do you mean there is a setting somewhere where to to set only download clean posters?
No, but you manually change the poster you want once it's been scraped.
[font][font]joyeux noël, 25ème page le 25 du mois en espérant comme cadeau une mise à jour du skin, si belle et rapide, allez, faites vous plaisir...[/font][/font]
@benking

We are an English forum, please also post a translation. Google Translate is ok
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
Will this be the year of Aeon 2?

Happy New year 2022!
Oh God please let it be! I hope so, this is the most anticipated skin ever. I'll be happy also with an incomplete version of this.
Absolute beauty of a skin! I'm excited to give this a go
Congrats!
Hi Duncan! Do you have any news about Aeon 2? I keep going through this thread at regular intervals to see if there is any news.
Maybe if you plan an alpha release for 2022? Just to know, I don't want to stress you out.  Smile
  • 37(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon 2 (Kodi Matrix/Leia/Krypton)30