• 38(current)
WIP Aeon 2 (Kodi Matrix/Leia/Krypton)
Hi
I know it's a hard work to code a skin. In reality I can't imagine how you do that.

Great works deserve paid, I'm able to participate with 500 euros to have a beta version for all fan.
What do you think about this proposition? And I also give 500e to a association to Ukraine people.
Think about it. I'm not a jerk, it's very serious.

I'm waiting your answer

Ludo
If necessary I would also offer 150 €. I think that's right.
Thanks to think about it! I think we have more than you think who want to help to have premium skin.
I can open a Cagnotte in French to obtain sponsor.
I'm good in it.
Think about it and send me a private message. I can participate immediately.

Ludovic
Perahps speaking truth Skin Swan and developer is interactactive and open for time and sugestions keep going Mar
ignore.
Ehy @djh_ do you have any news / update about Aeon 2?
Hey all,

I'm coming back around to working on this again, finally. Suffice it to say that 43 years of age with three young children is not the ideal time to be doing something like this! The skin has actually changed a bit since you last saw it, even if those changes were made *sigh* before Christmas.

Thanks for all the offers of financial support but, honestly, money is not the problem here. It'd be nice to take a month off my job to get this finished but a) the sheer cost of that would made things awkward, and b) that still wouldn't make the mountains of other shit I have to deal with magically disappear. So long as Aeon is freely produced then there's a clear understanding that it goes in whichever direction I choose, gets done when it's done, etc. When people start paying, things get murkier than I'd like.

More soon!
www: deadendthrills.com
follow on twitter for updates, etc: @deadendthrills
Nice to hear. Good luck with finishing this skin.
Good to know the project is still alive. Kodi is a hobby and real life especially kids must come first
If and when the skin is released I'm sure it'll be amazing
That's the the time to buy you some beers!
I agree, people pay , then they feel you need to deliver, do it their way, etc.  Defiantly will send a donation someday, when your done and need a beer.
Great to hear its not dead. 
It looks really good djh! It's not easy to find the time with all that on your plate, I know.
Oh yes! Don't worry, take your time. I had offered some money, along with other users, because I thought that the problem was another, that is the lack of stimuli. Obviously no one here would have forced you to do anything. I would say that this message has dispelled all doubts. I hope you find time for both Aeon and your family, these days unfortunately it seems to have become a privilege with today's work rhythms. My only hope is to be able to test even just a pre-alpha version in the coming months. This project is already exceptional as you showed it in the November video.
Great news! Take your time Wink
Just posting to keep the project alive in first page.
I hope we can all test it soon.
(2022-08-29, 10:49)Zazamastro Wrote: Just posting to keep the project alive in first page.
I hope we can all test it soon.

You need post a least one's a month until some year is release a beta or alpha.  Big Grin
  • 38(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon 2 (Kodi Matrix/Leia/Krypton)30