Ultra HD Blu-ray Logo Request

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
movie78 Offline
Posting Freak
(2017-02-21 05:59)Aggro Wrote:  no easy way to download that skin without signing up to a foreign site?

You can try this MOD

MY CURRENT MEDIA PLAYER
Beebox-S (INTEL KABY LAKE) 2D&3D WINDOWS | ZIDOO X8 HDR
LG 75UH8500 3D HDR Dolby Vision | Sony 43 Android TV HDR
XBOX ONE S UHD BLU-RAY | PS4 PRO 4K HDR GAMING
MARANTZ SR7011 DTS X | ATMOS 5.1.4 | Auro-3D 9.1
MY HOME THEATER

find quote
Aggro Offline
Thanks! I'll try it.

And you extract an .xbt file with Kodi Texture Tool? or is there an easier way to do that also?

I've resized the 4K UltraHD logo flag per the existing flag size in the .XBT file. but I cannot figure out how to export the file to my kodi installation on my android device (TV Display).
This is important to me because I've created some Movie Genre Icons for use with the Aeon MQ7 skin...(or any other skin).
I really like the Movie Case Covers in the theme and the genre icons should work well with it, so if you can give me insight as to how to alter the files correctly, I'd appreciate it.
Alternatively, I hope that maybe you can implement this and the Genre Icons into the Aeon MQ7 Mod.. since I cannot figure it out. It would be awesome. Thanks again!
So here's the sized version:
[Image: 4NCFBAA.png]
(This post was last modified: 2017-02-27 10:54 by Aggro.)
find quote
movie78 Offline
Posting Freak
(2017-02-27 05:08)Aggro Wrote:  Thanks! I'll try it.

And you extract an .xbt file with Kodi Texture Tool? or is there an easier way to do that also?

I've resized the 4K UltraHD logo flag per the existing flag size in the .XBT file. but I cannot figure out how to export the file to my kodi installation on my android device (TV Display).
This is important to me because I've created some Movie Genre Icons for use with the Aeon MQ7 skin...(or any other skin).
I really like the Movie Case Covers in the theme and the genre icons should work well with it, so if you can give me insight as to how to alter the files correctly, I'd appreciate it.
Alternatively, I hope that maybe you can implement this and the Genre Icons into the Aeon MQ7 Mod.. since I cannot figure it out. It would be awesome. Thanks again!
So here's the sized version:
[Image: 4NCFBAA.png]

That is the only option to extract XBT file the add logo and the zip it back together.

MY CURRENT MEDIA PLAYER
Beebox-S (INTEL KABY LAKE) 2D&3D WINDOWS | ZIDOO X8 HDR
LG 75UH8500 3D HDR Dolby Vision | Sony 43 Android TV HDR
XBOX ONE S UHD BLU-RAY | PS4 PRO 4K HDR GAMING
MARANTZ SR7011 DTS X | ATMOS 5.1.4 | Auro-3D 9.1
MY HOME THEATER

find quote
Aggro Offline
Did you ever get this to work? After I extracted, replaced the 4k.png, the recompiled and overwritten the .xbt file. I still cannot get it to show within my windows kodi.
Something I'm missing?
find quote