Brand New Firestick kodi addons not working
Hi guys i was wondering if you could help?

I bought a brand new firestick on the 26/27th of December for a friend, plan was to set up kodi for them on it.
I got kodi installed, i got addons installed, but none of the addons work.
I have tried reinstalling kodi on this numerous times and each time i get the same problem.
Last firestick before this was bought around the beginning of December and was a straight install and worked.
Each time i use abdlink and have also tried using the downloader app both with same result.

Is there anything on the new Firesticks that will prevent addons working ?

Thank you in advance guys
Last information before ban: http://kodi.wiki/view/Official:Forum_rul...ed_add-ons This forum is not for stealing content and commiting to piracy.
First decide what functions / features you expect from a system. Then decide for the hardware. Don't waste your money on crap.
(2017-01-04, 13:20)fritsch Wrote: Last information before ban: http://kodi.wiki/view/Official:Forum_rul...ed_add-ons This forum is not for stealing content and commiting to piracy.

done cheers
I just posted a similar issue to this forum but it is suggested that Exodus and Phoenix - two of the most popular Kodi Addons are blacklisted? This clearly doesn't help you or I resolve this issue as to why they work okay on one Fire Stick but not another as well as issues with many other Addons. It sounds like a general issue doesn't it? Is "Fritsch" saying that there will be no help forthcoming from this forum? If so how do we get help for this issue? Out of interest, there are many "reputable" websites / organisations promoting the "best addons" for Kodi. Is the suggestion on this forum that any half decent Addons are likely to be on the banned list? I simply don't know as a new user, but I will certainly plough through these forums to see what can be used legitimately!
Have a look: http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=293115
First decide what functions / features you expect from a system. Then decide for the hardware. Don't waste your money on crap.
@Pilot Pete - no, is simply saying that any addon which makes use of illegally sourced pirate media sources is a banned add-on (wiki) and is not condoned, endorsed or supported here.

Are you seriously telling us that an add-on which offers you for free TV shows, channels or movies that you would normally need to pay for or that common sense should tell you shouldn't be available (eg movies still in theatres) is something you would accept as legitimate and not a scam or dodgy item?
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
Amazon Prime is $99 a year for your Firestick
(2017-01-04, 23:15)keithcq71 Wrote: Amazon Prime is $99 a year for your Firestick

Don't recall asking the price of amazon prime
We don't recall, that someone is searching for his own brain, but thanks reminding us ...
(2017-01-05, 12:44)fritsch Wrote: We don't recall, that someone is searching for his own brain, but thanks reminding us ...

that come back haha

+1 in deed.
so all I am going to get is smart arse replies and no real answers ? Well done team kodi haha
if that's the case please close the thread and delete my account.

Cheers
What do you expect in a smart arse topic? We just adjusted to the way you asked - we consider that "warm welcome". <- see, next example on that level.

Cheers!
See that's not the case, I have asked if there is any reason the new firesticks will prevent addons running correctly? to get smart arse keyboard warrior replies from a so called 'dev'.
Maybe you should spend less time on the forum and more time in the back room developing.

Sorry to be harsh but to be honest your pretty much useless to me, and i see no point you being in this thread.
There is not a single reason a new firestick will prevent addons from running.

For everything else a Debug Log is needed to investigate.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Brand New Firestick kodi addons not working0