Mod pkscout's Estuary mod (with Artist Slideshow Support)
(2017-03-21, 15:44)gonza Wrote: Hi, first of all thanks for the add-on and the skin mod!
I'm relatively new to Kodi, so still learning. Wanted to find something to display the album cover in full screen, but Artist Slideshow is much better.

I think I found a little problem: No matter what setting I use for categories in Music (off, standard or icons) , the categories never show. It seems this setting has no effect at all. (only in Music. It does work in the other menus, videos, add on etc)

Can you pls take a look? or maybe I am expecting something wrong?
Thanks!
Gonzalo

That's a bug. If you set it to OFF the categories go away, but after that you can't get them back. I'll look into it.

P.S. Now it's not working for me at all either, even with a new settings file. Weird.

P.P.S. I found the problem. I miss edited some stuff when I was copying some things around. So right now if you don't have any movies in your library the music categories won't show. My bad. I'm headed in to a half day meeting, but I'll fix it tonight and push an update out.

Messages In This Thread
RE: pkscout's Estuary mod (with Artist Slideshow Support) - by pkscout - 2017-03-21, 22:57
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
pkscout's Estuary mod (with Artist Slideshow Support)6