Advanced MAME Launcher - MAME frontend for Kodi
(2021-06-11, 05:43)Dax9 Wrote: I tested AML 1.0.2 alpha in Kodi 19.1.  I experienced no crashes, but it seems there are issues with parsing history.xml.  For example, no history entries are found for the Atari arcade games Asteroids Deluxe and Millipede, and the wrong entries are shown for Centipede and Missile Command.  Also, the ROM menu has Play listed twice.

On the positive side, the All in One setup completes much quicker than AML 0.10.1 in Kodi 18.9.  Thanks Wintermute for the continued development and support.

OK, I have also observed the discrepancies between history.dat and history.xml. I need to further investigate this and will take me some time. Currently AML picks the XML file if present, but if not it will use the DAT file so you can keep using the DAT as a workaround.

It makes sense that Pyhton 3 is much faster than Python 2. The Python 2 interpreter was under maintenance mode for many years, getting only security bug fixes. On the other hand, Python 3 got many performance improvements over the years.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Advanced MAME Launcher - MAME frontend for Kodi - by Wintermute0110 - 2021-06-11, 12:58
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Advanced MAME Launcher - MAME frontend for Kodi2