Advanced MAME Launcher - MAME frontend for Kodi
(2021-12-17, 14:16)Wintermute0110 Wrote:
(2021-11-12, 14:50)ghostdancer Wrote: Hello,
newbie here so if I make some protocol mistake feel free to punish me. :-) .
I have Libreelec Kodi Matrix  installed on a RPi4 with 4MB of RAM. I installed the add-on you have developed, installed some ROMs and extras(dats, inis, images, etc ...) , on an external disc that mounts on boot. I think I configured everything correctly . But when I tried to run any of the ROMs I get an error:

lifiyuyede.kodi (paste)

When I select any ROM with the file manager and launch it directly with libretro, MAME 2003 Plus,  they work.
So I guess I have done something wrong, some misconfiguration but I really don't know where to look.
I have not installed them on default location because I prefer to have data and OS on different media.

Thanks in advance.

Sorry for the tardiness, life has been very complicated for me the previous weeks.

OK, according to the logs you are trying to execute the file /storage/.kodi/addons/game.libretro.mame2003_plus/game.libretro.mame2003_plus.so That is a shared library (the equivalent in Windows is a DLL file) and not an executable file. Currently AML supports only external MAME (either vanilla MAME or Retroach MAME) and not Kodi Retroplayer. I will add support for Kodi Retroplayer MAME in a future release.

I thought that was the problem but asked just in case I was doing something wrong. BTW , don't mind about the tardiness, I guess you have a life outside here. :-)
Thanks for the answer and for your work.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Advanced MAME Launcher - MAME frontend for Kodi - by ghostdancer - 2021-12-26, 21:02
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Advanced MAME Launcher - MAME frontend for Kodi2