v18 [MOD] Aeon MQ5 for Kodi 18 Leia
(2017-09-09, 22:24)Viltran Wrote: Long time lurker Just wanted to let you know that I really do appreciate your work on MQ5 it still my favorite skin, and I have tried all of the others. some get close but does what I want. wish there were a few more features but I'm not complaining. I've tried to trace some things down and i do a couple mods but over all just dont have the time to get it figured out. Do you have somewhere I could send something so you could get a beer or somethingHuh

No need. I have been doing a bunch of work on MQ5 for Leia and always open to ideas. There's a lot of work done in Kodi 18 for music and I am trying to take advantage of what I can of that in the skin. I've also done some work when the "massive font" option is used. That's what I use on my HTPC and the large font point sizes don't always look as nice as the default. Where I can I'm trying to reposition/size text. There's also the new "retroplayer" game emulator in Leia. I don't do any games via Kodi, but I'm trying to provide what skin support is needed for it. I did resize the skin so it is default 1920x1080 though I don't know that users can see any difference in that compared to scaling the 720p skin.

So far there aren't any "world changing" things for skinning in Kodi 18. I know many skins for example MQ7 use the "skin helper service" add-on to provide additional metadata. I've resisted using this as I am concerned that running the service will cause some low powered systems to lag too much.

Thanks for your kind words.

scott s.

Messages In This Thread
[MOD] Aeon MQ5 for Kodi 18 Leia - by scott967 - 2017-01-19, 00:51
RE: [MOD] Aeon MQ5 for Kodi 18 Leia - by scott967 - 2017-09-09, 22:54
RE: [MOD] Aeon MQ5 for Kodi 18 Leia - by ETAP - 2018-07-08, 02:46
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] Aeon MQ5 for Kodi 18 Leia4