v18 [MOD] Aeon MQ5 for Kodi 18 Leia
(2018-06-23, 17:46)hewwra Wrote: I just wanted to say thanks for updating this skin to Leia, I really appreciate it!
Its a shame that this skin is not in the official repo.

The only thing that this skin is missing is some on screen indicator of what going on when you are trying to jump to a specific time in a video.
For example if I'm watching a video and I press 5500 it should say 55:00 on screen so I know that I 'm not missing any numbers.
I copy and pasted the code that Aeon Nox uses for this into MQ5 so I'm good. I'm just writing this in case you didn't know about this issue.

In addition to this I also replaced the notifications at the top of the screen with notifications from the right side (stole it from the default skin) but this is more of a personal preference and I understand why you have them at the top.
 I haven't used that function myself, so haven't "missed it".  I will check out Nox and see what they are doing and figure something out.  There is need to update progress and skip indications for live tv.  I only have the pvr wmc client to test live tv and the author of pvr wmc hasn't updated it for Liea (he says he will wait until Leia is in beta because he doesn't want to have to update it multiple times).

scott s.

scott s.

Messages In This Thread
[MOD] Aeon MQ5 for Kodi 18 Leia - by scott967 - 2017-01-19, 00:51
RE: [MOD] Aeon MQ5 for Kodi 18 Leia - by scott967 - 2018-06-23, 21:13
RE: [MOD] Aeon MQ5 for Kodi 18 Leia - by ETAP - 2018-07-08, 02:46
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] Aeon MQ5 for Kodi 18 Leia4