v18 [MOD] Aeon MQ5 for Kodi 18 Leia
(2018-09-23, 22:04)bergi_37 Wrote: Hi guys,

can someone please tell me how to sort the menu entries. I added some new menu entries and want to sort the menu.
 Sorry ffor replying so late.  I've been busy trying to update some skin functions before Kodi 18 goes into RC status -- retroplayer support for one and also for weatherbit.io addon as weather underground is going a way and open weather map also seems to have some issues.

Anyway if you want to sort the main menu, what you do is go into the "customize main menu" window and first, "copy properties" (store) your existing menu items one-by-one into "storage" which are shown on the list on the right (think of it as a list of storage "slots" you can fill as you wish).  This effectively saves all your configuration to disk.  Then select the menu position you want on the left and use "apply properties" in the order you want, again one-by-one from the list on the right.  This isn't something I normally use, so if you see bugs please post.  Meanwhile, the latest files for the skin are always available on my github site.

AFAIK, this menu save/restore process is unchanged for the various releases in the MQ skin family through MQ8.

scott s.

Messages In This Thread
[MOD] Aeon MQ5 for Kodi 18 Leia - by scott967 - 2017-01-19, 00:51
RE: [MOD] Aeon MQ5 for Kodi 18 Leia - by ETAP - 2018-07-08, 02:46
RE: [MOD] Aeon MQ5 for Kodi 18 Leia - by scott967 - 2018-10-06, 01:09
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] Aeon MQ5 for Kodi 18 Leia4