v18 [MOD] Aeon MQ5 for Kodi 18 Leia
(2019-01-18, 00:07)scott967 Wrote: Could you provide the full folderpath and filename for the file?  If you have in the path the words "bluray" AND also ".3dbd." or ".3d." it should show the "3dbd" sticker on the case.  Also make sure you haven't changed the skin settings of your cases (skin settings / media case).  Check LABEL CASE BLURAY and LABEL CASE 3DBD.

scott s.
Hi Scott,

Thanks for your response. Sorry I was away for the extended weekend. 

I understand what's happening now - my filenames are not matching the case condition criteria. I don't have bluray or 3dbd in my filenames. I do have "(4K)" in my UHD MKVs and "(3D)" in my 3D ISOs, but nothing in my non-3D blu-ray ISOs. 

Instead of changing the filenames at this point (which will require more work and affect a few other things), I'd prefer to change the condition criteria in the settings (which If I'm not mistaken should be in the XML files somewhere). Since I don't have a single DVD, I'll prefer to denominate all ISOs as Blu-ray. If this is possible, can you point me to the XML Settings file I can make this change in?

Thanks!

Messages In This Thread
[MOD] Aeon MQ5 for Kodi 18 Leia - by scott967 - 2017-01-19, 00:51
RE: [MOD] Aeon MQ5 for Kodi 18 Leia - by ETAP - 2018-07-08, 02:46
RE: [MOD] Aeon MQ5 for Kodi 18 Leia - by luci5r - 2019-01-22, 17:22
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] Aeon MQ5 for Kodi 18 Leia4