v18 [MOD] Aeon MQ5 for Kodi 18 Leia
(2019-01-31, 09:17)Nordo Wrote: Not sure if my problem is associated with MQ5 Mod or just a general Kodi problem.
I am running Scott's Aeon MQ5 for Kodi 18 Leia v 10.6.0 (Awesome BTW scott967)
I'm a Newbie, so please be gentle with the flames.

In the Main Menu I changed the name of "Live TV" or "Radio" (can't remember which) to "Home Movies".
I opened Media Manager and added Home Movies to the Videos, including a path to the Source (D:Home Movies\).
Each home video is in it's own folder under the Home Movies folder.
I think I've got all the other settings correct via the Context Menu.
I've tried various Set Content settings - movies, tv shows, none, etc.
But no matter what I do, the Home Movies main menu button will not bring up the list of home video folders.
The sub-menu just says "Empty".

Can anyone help?
 If I understand what you ar doing, I think you need to create, under videos / playlists, a "smart playlist" with a folder filter set to the path of your home movies.  Note that for best experience in Kodi, you could create nfo files for your home movies (depending on what you want you could create as "TV Show" or "Movie".  I personally use the 3rd party "media companion" program on windows that is supported here on the forums).  Anyway, once you have created the smart playlist for your home movies, you can go into the customize home menu and set the video playlist you created as the menu action for TV or any other menu (maybe one of the unused ones).  Then rename the menu to something meaningful for you.  Then when you click on the menu, it should display your home movies as a video media view (you can select any of the viewmodes).  Note that without nfo files, you are viewing in "file" mode, not "library" mode so you don't get as much info about your home video.

If you get stuck, post back with more info about your exact source path and I will walk you through it.

scott s.

Messages In This Thread
[MOD] Aeon MQ5 for Kodi 18 Leia - by scott967 - 2017-01-19, 00:51
RE: [MOD] Aeon MQ5 for Kodi 18 Leia - by ETAP - 2018-07-08, 02:46
RE: [MOD] Aeon MQ5 for Kodi 18 Leia - by scott967 - 2019-02-04, 07:15
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] Aeon MQ5 for Kodi 18 Leia4