v18 [MOD] Aeon MQ5 for Kodi 18 Leia
(2019-02-07, 11:19)roysmith Wrote: I have only just discovered this skin and I love it.
I do have a problem however.
I can only seemto get one view of my TV Shows
When I click on that section I get a list of the shows on the left of the screen and as I run down the list a image of the show appears on the right with a spinning disc.No matter whete I click I cannot change that view.I dont know if that is the only view or maybe I have altered a setting in error.Can anyone help me to find alternative views if there are any please?
 Most every media window has multiple views (right now games only has one but I will work on that eventually).  In any of the media windows, when your use the "m" (menu) key a "topmenu" is opened and that is where you set all your view options.  (Important note:  Aeon MQ has a skin setting for "kiosk mode".  If you are in "kiosk" mode most of the options are locked.   So turn off kiosk mode first.)

You can also navigate to the top menu by moving left or right or up, but it isn't always consistent between views so I like to use the "m" menu key.

In the top menu you see 4 buttons/options.  On either  "view options/change view" or "collections/change view" navigate up.  That shows you the current viewmode in use and you can move left/right to scroll and select any other active viewmode.  To activate or deactivate viewmodes (the deactivate is intended to reduce the skin complexity for low-power systems) move up again.  That will open the (de)activate views dialog.  Here you can turn on/off any of the available viewmodes.  When you change the settings on this dialog, you have to exit back to the home window for them to take effect.  So go back to home and then open TV Shows (or Episodes) again, and now when you open the top menu ("m" key) and move up again in those "change view" buttons, the list of viewmodes will show all the ones you have active and you can scroll through them.

You need to do this also for music and programs.

scott s.

Messages In This Thread
[MOD] Aeon MQ5 for Kodi 18 Leia - by scott967 - 2017-01-19, 00:51
RE: [MOD] Aeon MQ5 for Kodi 18 Leia - by ETAP - 2018-07-08, 02:46
RE: [MOD] Aeon MQ5 for Kodi 18 Leia - by scott967 - 2019-02-08, 00:07
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] Aeon MQ5 for Kodi 18 Leia4