v18 [MOD] Aeon MQ5 for Kodi 18 Leia
(2019-02-13, 02:43)Nordo Wrote: Couple of quick question for anyone who can help.

Using v18 Leia with Scott's MQ5 Leia skin.

1. When I first open Kodi, the Main Menu is centred on "TV Shows". Can I change it so that "Movies" is centred?

That's an easy one. Enter the "customize main menu" window (should be on the bottom submenu of all home window menu items). The menu is implemented by default as what Kodi calls a "wraplist". On a wraplist the focus stays in the same on-screen position and the list moves to the left/right as you navigate. The position is set to the 3rd item visible on screen (assuming default horizontal orientation). So what you need to do is swap the default 3rd menu item (tv shows) with "movies".

So on the customize home menu window, first I would save your existing setup as a "preset" by selecting the "PRESET" item (top left) and then saving it to one of the preset save "slots" displayed on the right-side list. That way you can restore things if you want to.

Then move the menus by first selecting the tv show menu and saving it to storage. Then save the movies menu to storage. Now you can go back to the tv show menu and restore the movie menu, and finally go to the (original) movie menu and restore the tv show menu to that spot. So when you are done you have the new menu order with movie menu in position 3.
(2019-02-13, 02:43)Nordo Wrote: 2. When watching a movie, I often want to Pause, but the default hilighted radio icon is Left Arrow (return to start?). Again, is there any way I can have the default as "Pause"?

This one is also a wrap list, the problem with editing it is that the items that appear in the the OSD menus changes depending on the type of video (I haven't looked close but I think the music OSD doesn't really change). So it isn't a given which menu item will be in a particular position in the list. One thing to do is to use the edit the menu using the "customize this menu" to hide any menu items you never use. It might also help to switch to fixedlist mode instead of wraplist.
(2019-02-13, 02:43)Nordo Wrote: Also having a problem with setting up a Smart Playlist for my Home Movies.
When I add the smart playlist to my Main Menu (and renamed as Home Movies), there doesn't appear to be the option - "What do you want to do with the playlist?"
So when I click on Home Movies on the Main Menu, all I get is the source folder (D:/Home Movies). And even clicking on it, I don't get my list of individual home movie folders.
I haven't created any NFO files yet. Just need to get the smart playlist operating properly first.

I will have to do some testing. I think with smart playlists, they can be either filter lists (based on library) or folder lists (based on files). There might be something going on with folder smart playlists (I don't use those normally so might not have done much testing). I assume that is what you are using since you don't have nfo files they aren't in the library.

scott s.

Messages In This Thread
[MOD] Aeon MQ5 for Kodi 18 Leia - by scott967 - 2017-01-19, 00:51
RE: [MOD] Aeon MQ5 for Kodi 18 Leia - by ETAP - 2018-07-08, 02:46
RE: [MOD] Aeon MQ5 for Kodi 18 Leia - by scott967 - 2019-02-15, 01:14
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] Aeon MQ5 for Kodi 18 Leia4