v18 [MOD] Aeon MQ5 for Kodi 18 Leia
(2019-03-26, 23:11)hewwra Wrote: I have found a small amount of bugs in the skin, I have created a zip-file with some screenshots that should clarify what I'm talking about.
All bugs are in the mid list view or in the extended info script view.

screenshot026         The extra fanart picture is not as big as it should be, in the screenshot the picture should be almost black but the default fanart bleeds through.
screenshot027-30    The extended info script works but it looks ugly in the screenshots since the background bleeds through, for comparison I have taken some screenshots from Kodi's default skin in screenshot032-35 and there it looks a lot better.
screenshot031         Is there a point in having the landscape picture on top of the character art? I don't think so. It should only be displayed if there is no character art imo.
screenshot031         What's the point with having Years and also Premiered? Premiered should be preferred in tv shows.
screenshot031         The text 'Premiered' is not properly displayed, it needs more space
screenshot031         In the season view the skin properly displays my seasonal poster and fanart, however when I go into the season it defaults back to the default poster and fanart, it shouldn't do that imo.

I have made some modifications of my own, add them to the skin or disregard them.
screenshot036         I made character art and clear art bigger so that it is easier to see them from the couch 
screenshot037         I changed where the textbox appears when you press left on the remote, this way it replaces the logo and not the clear art & extra fanart and there is more room so the text does not scroll.

zip-file

thanks for that.  As it happens I am working on some improvements for all the media windows, and mid-list is the one I am doing first, as it has the most "bells-and-whistles".  I need to compare your screenshots with what I currently have here (not yet committed to github).

Meanwhile I now have a direct link to the 10.6.1 release on the first post in the thread.  On my things to do list is to update my repo so it should be easier to get updates.

scott s.

Messages In This Thread
[MOD] Aeon MQ5 for Kodi 18 Leia - by scott967 - 2017-01-19, 00:51
RE: [MOD] Aeon MQ5 for Kodi 18 Leia - by ETAP - 2018-07-08, 02:46
RE: [MOD] Aeon MQ5 for Kodi 18 Leia - by scott967 - 2019-03-28, 01:53
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] Aeon MQ5 for Kodi 18 Leia4