v18 [MOD] Aeon MQ5 for Kodi 18 Leia
(2019-06-06, 05:25)scott967 Wrote:
(2019-05-28, 13:04)bansheeat Wrote:
(2019-05-09, 01:32)scott967 Wrote: New version 10.6.2 release is available.  This release incorporates a couple new features such as the ability to show audio/subtitle languages as flags and auto-show the music visualisation (full-screen) window when a song starts.  See first post for links and more details.

scott s.
Can I just update to the new Version, or do I have to uninstall the skin and install the new one ?
I am aware, that I have to export/save my Skin Settings prior of doing above mentioned.  

In general, you can always just update an existing install and it should work.  If you have Jarvis mod installed, for MQ5 Krypton (and up) the skin is now based on 1080 screen dimensions, and the file layout was changed, so if you upgrade a Jarvis mod there will be many unused files left in place.

In some cases the default menu items for the home window have been changed, and if you do an upgrade you won't get those changes (upgrade keeps your home menu as addon settings).  I don't think any existing menus are broken by an upgrade.  If in doubt you can enter the custom home menu window and replace any menu/submenu item and the actin you select for the replacement will be the current action for that item (for example, if you replace the "Games" menu item from Krypton with "Games" from Leia, the new "Games" menu will open the games library (to support retroplayer) instead of opening the Rom Collection Browser as in the past.

There's also various changes with the icons / backgrounds / image resources between major releases.  You may need or want to go into skin settings window and have a look in case something has changed there.  (Mostly, these are image collection resources that are installed as addons from Kodi repo and after downloading you can assign them in the skin settings for use).

scott s.
Thank you Scott Wink
Orbsmart S87L Android 11 Quadcore AML S905X4 Cortex-A55 @ 2.0GHz Mali-G31 MP2 4GB DDR4-RAM / 32GB
BeeLink GT1 mini Android 8.1 Amlogic S905X2 CPU ARM G31 MP2 Grafik 4GB RAM/64 GB ROM
Kodi 20.3

Messages In This Thread
[MOD] Aeon MQ5 for Kodi 18 Leia - by scott967 - 2017-01-19, 00:51
RE: [MOD] Aeon MQ5 for Kodi 18 Leia - by ETAP - 2018-07-08, 02:46
RE: [MOD] Aeon MQ5 for Kodi 18 Leia - by bansheeat - 2019-06-06, 10:51
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] Aeon MQ5 for Kodi 18 Leia4