v18 [MOD] Aeon MQ5 for Kodi 18 Leia
(2019-08-21, 19:36)Dworn Wrote: Finally i found aeon mq mod i can run smoothly on my Rasperry.
Just one question though. Is it possible to set the TV Show Widget to show "TV Shows in Progress"?
Couldn't find any option, only new episodes and other sections for the Widget.

The TV show widgets are supplied by the "skin.widgets" addon.  The addon is in the "services" grouping of addons.  If you go to the options, there is a checkbox for "recommended" which really means "in progress" so ensure this is checked.  When you do that there should be the ability to click on the tv show widget control box that cycles through random/recent/in progress.  It's been a while, but when I looked at the code for skin.widgets it looked like if any episode (in the library) for a tv show was in progress then that tv show would appear in the widget list.  I would have to go back and read through the code logic to see what happens if some episodes are "watched" but not "in progress".

There are alternatives to skin.widgets to gather items for widgets, but I have been keeping skin.widgets as it seems to use less cpu time compared to alternatives like skin.helper.service which you find in the current versions of Aeon MQ (7 or 8).

scott s.

Messages In This Thread
[MOD] Aeon MQ5 for Kodi 18 Leia - by scott967 - 2017-01-19, 00:51
RE: [MOD] Aeon MQ5 for Kodi 18 Leia - by ETAP - 2018-07-08, 02:46
RE: [MOD] Aeon MQ5 for Kodi 18 Leia - by scott967 - 2019-08-23, 18:02
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] Aeon MQ5 for Kodi 18 Leia4