v16 not all moives are not Scraping
I just discovered that my kodi is not scrapping all my movies.

I have over 1000 movies, and only about 650 are showing up in the movie index, after kodi try's to index/scrap them, as you can see the bar jumping around, but nothing happens

all my films are label as follow

Folder (Format Title of Film (year)
------- Film (Format Title of Film (year).avi

example
The Godfather (1972)
----------The Godfather (1972).mkv

I have tried to run the debug option within kodi, but it is not picking anything up

I have my source reference SMB:\\serverIP\share\

can you advise me on how I can get the debugging work so that I can start on resolving my films issue
The debug log (wiki) should give you the info you need.

Most likely the naming doesn't match closely enough to the name of the movie in the scraper database for the match to occur.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=118263
Add-on:Missing_Movie_Scanner (wiki)

you might find this useful
4x R-Pi4b LibreELEC v10 | Aeon Nox: SiLVO | Flirc cases
Storage Synology DS411 | 4 x WD RED 6TB
Software MariaDB 10.4.19 | Filebot | Ember Media Manager
wiki (wiki) | First time user (wiki) | Debug_Log (wiki) | mysql (wiki) | artwork (wiki)
Which ones are not scraping?
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
thanks for the links, to show me how to add the AddOn program to my Kodi.

I was able to scrape all my movies and it show that I had 380 missing files, but my questions is now.

how can I export this information. and when I choose the option to export, I discovered that I only exported the TV Shows. or am I missing something.
please find attach a copy of my log file. - the interesting this is that after I had ran the missing files add on, and this showed me a list, then I was then able to click on this list and it played my film with no issue.

hope you can help me to resolving this little issue of missing films http://paste.ubuntu.com/23852209/ please jump down to line 1529 as the stuff above this, I am aware of the issues's and not to concern about it,
Generally the naming convention is SxxEyy, for season and episode, to match the relevant entry in the database.

From a quick look at your list, the home improvements and warner bros don't match that (although I've got a memory of special stuff being needed for the WB Looney Tunes collection anyway, will look that up later). Same for tom & jerry and thunderbirds, so I'd look through the list and correct the naming format compared to the database.

For Quantum Leap, I think you have SOx rather than S0x (letter O rather than number 0)?

Also for the TV shows, make sure that you've got the content set at the right level. In the scraper when you set the folder content as TV Shows, it automatically assumes that the next folder level down contains a single TV show (there's a tick-box in the folder scraper settings which is not set for the top level but is set for the next level down). If that next level down doesn't actually contain a single TV show but contains sub-folders with multiple different shows then they won't scrape properly.

For the movies, again some of them don't match with what you'll find in themoviedb.com, so if that's what you're using as a scraper (it's the default) then they won't show up. Go to the website and find the names, then make sure that yours match identically. If it gets the wrong one, then you can go to the information via the context menu and refresh, then you can chose if there are multiple options available.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
thanks DarrenHill.
I have gone through the TV Shows and resolve most of them, and now they are no longer in the List, I also did a few films, but for some reason they didn't work.

smb://THETANK/Media/Movies/Dragonheart/Dragonheart 3 The Sorcerers Curse (2015)/Dragonheart 3 The Sorcerers Curse (2015).avi
smb://THETANK/Media/Movies/Dragonheart/DragonHeart (1996)/DragonHeart (1996).mp4
smb://THETANK/Media/Movies/Fantastic Four Collection/Fantastic Four (2015)/Fantastic Four (2015).avi
smb://THETANK/Media/Movies/Fantastic Four Collection/Fantastic 4- Rise Of The Silver Surfer (2017)/Fantastic 4- Rise Of The Silver Surfer (2007).avi
smb://THETANK/Media/Movies/Ice Age/Ice Age Dawn of the Dinosaurs (2009)/Ice Age Dawn of the Dinosaurs (2009).mp4
smb://THETANK/Media/Movies/Ice Age/Ice Age Continental Drift (2014)/Ice Age Continental Drift (2014).avi
smb://THETANK/Media/Movies/Ice Age/Ice Age Collision Course (2016)/Ice Age Collision Course (2016).avi
smb://THETANK/Media/Movies/Ice Age/Ice Age (2002)/Ice Age (2002).avi
smb://THETANK/Media/Movies/Ice Age/Ice Age The meltdown (2006)/Ice Age The meltdown (2006).mp4
smb://THETANK/Media/Movies/Ice Age/Ice Age The Great Egg-Scapade (2016)/Ice Age The Great Egg-Scapade (2016).avi

I then when to the moviedb website and enter in the title, which I changed for the above films,

any ideala ?
For FF-RotSS you've got a typo in the folder name (2017 vs 2007) although that shouldn't matter.

In these cases, are they scraped wrongly (ie do they appear in your database under another film name) or just not at all?

In any case try going to the file under the files menu and via the context menu look at the information and see in there if you can manually set the correct name/database entry? Generally what you have in the list looks ok vs what's in the database, so it may be worth trying to scrape just those files (or a few of them) after enabling debugging and then upload the debug log (wiki) to pastebin.com and supply their link here.

Kodi Blog Posts
(2017-01-24, 16:13)DarrenHill Wrote: For FF-RotSS you've got a typo in the folder name (2017 vs 2007) although that shouldn't matter.

It does matter if you have "Movies are in separate folders that match the movie title" enabled, which he should do considering the directory structure.
I would suggest this:
Code:
smb://THETANK/Media/Movies/Dragonheart 3 The Sorcerers Curse (2015)/Dragonheart 3 The Sorcerers Curse (2015).avi
smb://THETANK/Media/Movies/DragonHeart (1996)/DragonHeart (1996).mp4
smb://THETANK/Media/Movies/Fantastic Four (2015)/Fantastic Four (2015).avi
smb://THETANK/Media/Movies/Fantastic 4- Rise Of The Silver Surfer (2017)/Fantastic 4- Rise Of The Silver Surfer (2007).avi
smb://THETANK/Media/Movies/Ice Age Dawn of the Dinosaurs (2009)/Ice Age Dawn of the Dinosaurs (2009).mp4
smb://THETANK/Media/Movies/Ice Age Continental Drift (2014)/Ice Age Continental Drift (2014).avi
smb://THETANK/Media/Movies/Ice Age Collision Course (2016)/Ice Age Collision Course (2016).avi
smb://THETANK/Media/Movies/Ice Age (2002)/Ice Age (2002).avi
smb://THETANK/Media/Movies/Ice Age The meltdown (2006)/Ice Age The meltdown (2006).mp4
smb://THETANK/Media/Movies/Ice Age The Great Egg-Scapade (2016)/Ice Age The Great Egg-Scapade (2016).avi
as the Kodi library will allow you to browse your sets once they are scanned correctly.

movie_sets (wiki)
4x R-Pi4b LibreELEC v10 | Aeon Nox: SiLVO | Flirc cases
Storage Synology DS411 | 4 x WD RED 6TB
Software MariaDB 10.4.19 | Filebot | Ember Media Manager
wiki (wiki) | First time user (wiki) | Debug_Log (wiki) | mysql (wiki) | artwork (wiki)
I would like to thank DarrenHill for this ideal. as I moved the listed films out of the sub folder and into the root, and then did a rescan, and this time they were seen and Cataloged .

I will now go through the rest and hopefully that will also been seen and Cataloged
You're welcome Smile

Kodi Blog Posts

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
not all moives are not Scraping0