legal addons
hi i am using win 10 and trying to make my own build up but with the latest news on Piracy fighters with kodi , i would like to know if all the addons on this site are legal i have noticed that there are third party addons as well i just want to be sure i am installing the right item and not doing anything wrong is there a list of legal addons and what they provide thanks for any advice
All addons discussed here are legal. There is a big list of addons and repos that are considered illegal and are therefore banned
http://addons.kodi.tv/, have a look here.

The general rule of thumb is:
If an add-on gives you free access to a service that you would normally have to pay for, then it's usually illegal.
4x R-Pi4b LibreELEC v10 | Aeon Nox: SiLVO | Flirc cases
Storage Synology DS411 | 4 x WD RED 6TB
Software MariaDB 10.4.19 | Filebot | Ember Media Manager
wiki (wiki) | First time user (wiki) | Debug_Log (wiki) | mysql (wiki) | artwork (wiki)
You might also want to read the Official:Trademark_Policy (wiki) if you're doing that for anything other than personal usage, mostly section 4 but especially 4.3 .
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
many thanks for your advice all my personal movies are on my plex account , i had a look at youtube there seems to be alot of movies etc on there i would like things like doc espescially animals , i had a look at the video addons on offical kodi repo but i think the ones i was looking at was in german is there a way to search for addons/repos that only have english content , thanks for your advice
If you want docos I recommend Vice.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
(2017-01-28, 01:11)nickr Wrote: If you want docos I recommend Vice.

many thanks for your advice and helpBig Grin

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
legal addons0