Linux mint 18 xfce some official addons crashing all of a sudden.
Hi there Kodi seems to be exhibiting strange behavior all of a sudden... Some official add-ons are crashing/freezing kodi on my linux install (Linux mint 18 xfce)

Others seem to be working fine... The add-ons i tried work fine on my android box (Tweakers and Foxsports.nl), so i am starting to think it´s due to some kind of change in my system.

Everything worked flawlessly before so don´t understand why this is happening, i tried fresh installation, nightly build, official Nvidia drivers... But nothing seems to be working...

Here´s the log:

https://hastebin.com/inuyetibad.swift

I haven´t tested other add-ons yet but it seems logical to assume other add-ons are affected as well.

Hope somebody can help!

Cheers!Angry

Watts.
(2017-01-30, 03:16)Watts Wrote: Hi there Kodi seems to be exhibiting strange behavior all of a sudden... Some official add-ons are crashing/freezing kodi on my linux install (Linux mint 18 xfce)

Others seem to be working fine... The add-ons i tried work fine on my android box (Tweakers and Foxsports.nl), so i am starting to think it´s due to some kind of change in my system.

Everything worked flawlessly before so don´t understand why this is happening, i tried fresh installation, nightly build, official Nvidia drivers... But nothing seems to be working...

Here´s the log:

https://hastebin.com/inuyetibad.swift

I haven´t tested other add-ons yet but it seems logical to assume other add-ons are affected as well.

Hope somebody can help!

Cheers!Angry

Watts.

Well it seems nobody was able to answer my question... Thanks anyway people! I found out that the problems most likely lays with the kodi build, because i popped in a live usb with my OS and downloaded kodi and voila the same problem again... That explains why the addons used to work... Installed openelec and everything is working again...

Cheers and God bless!!!Wink

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Linux mint 18 xfce some official addons crashing all of a sudden.0